Donate to the North Thurston High School Football Program. We’ve got a new program going for the 2019-2020 school year and need a quick boost with some funding to do some of the amazing stuff we want to do.
Dear NTHS Friends, Family & Alumni,
We are reaching out to you in hopes that you might be willing to help support our NTHS Football Program.
Funding high school sports is difficult. The school can only provide a limited budget for our team and that money is quickly exhausted on basic needs each year. Players participate in additional fundraising and they work hard to raise money for things like team building meals, recognition banquets, tournament fees, technology, organizing trips to visit universities for senior athletes, motivational guest speakers, improved weight training equipment and so on. However, in today’s world, even the extra door-to-door fundraising efforts of our players is not enough to sustain a top-notch high school football program. The costs of additional equipment, apparel and technology are immense and our team needs your support to improve our players.
The NTHS Booster Club, a 501(c)(3) organization, has set up a page on their website where you can donate directly to our football team.
- Go to ntboosterclub.org
- Click on the box titled “To Donate Click Here”
- Click on the box titled “Donate to a Team or Club”
- Scroll down and complete all donation fields
- VERY IMPORTANT – In the box that says “Optional: Which Team or Club is this for?” be sure to type in FOOTBALL TEAM. This allows Booster Club to route donations back to the football team.
- Donations can be made using a PayPal account or any major credit card. A small % of each donation goes back to the NTHS Booster Club General Fund to cover processing fees.
- Once you have completed the payment process, you will receive two receipts by email. One receipt from PayPal and one receipt from the “North Thurston Booster Club”. This receipt will have all the information required for deducting your donation on your Federal Tax Return.
With your support we hope to continue improving our program.